- This area is strictly PG-13. Nothing offensive has to be posted here. Mild profanity and violence is acceptable, but anything overboard and/or sexual in nature is prohibited.
- Do not control other characters unless you have express consent to do so.
- Try not to role-play boring characters who are invincible in a fight and can do everything easily. Everybody is flawed, and so should be your character.
- No metagaming. Your OOC knowledge of a RP scenario does not automatically transfer to your character. For example, if it's decided by the writers involved that the group will be ambushed by pirates, your character doesn't suddenly gain awareness of the imminent threat.
- Try to communicate with the other participants. From time to time planning is necessary to ensure the scenario continues to flow as intended.
If you are unsure about something, or you wish to add more suggestions, feel free to reply to this thread.