What are you playing?

Talk here about any OOC topic you'd like (anything not related to Star Wars Combine). Real Life, Video Games, Sports, etc.
Morgan Sathel

What are you playing?

Post by Morgan Sathel »

Use this thread to let us know what video games you're currently playing and your thoughts about them.

I recently finished Red Dead Redemption 2. A masterpiece to be sure. Great story, great characters, and most importantly, great gameplay with satisfying gunfights and a wide variety of side missions and activities that truly make the world of the game come alive. Highly recommended if you haven't played it yet!

Next, I'll probably tackle Assassin's Creed Valhalla. And I also have score of smaller games that I wish to try, including cute indie games like Rising Star 2, in which you get to be a musician, form a band, and eventually reach stardom.
Xyre Sathel

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Xyre Sathel »

I put on my auto download of a game called Cyberpunk 2077 which released today!

...oh it's been delayed? FML
Niera Crukx

Post by Niera Crukx »

Actually not playing a lot at the moment. I guess I am waiting for Cyberpunk to be released, and perhaps Baldur's Gate, next year. Apart from that, I like to play Divinity Original Sin 2, and the odd session of Oldschool Runescape.

And let's not forget the good old SWC :P
Frankie Di Conti

Post by Frankie Di Conti »

I grew up playing Yu-Gi-Oh with the boys at school so for the past few years I've been playing Hearthstone, which is a collectable card game or CCG for short featuring various characters from the WoW lore as heroes or as cards. That's the game I've been playing the most when I do set aside time to game. As Niera mentioned there's always swc and Cyberpunk on the horizon.

Outside of that, I'm in a couple of RP-focused Vampire: The Masquerade servers on discord so when I remember to I take part in those, occasionally I'll boot up the game that came out a couple of months ago, Night Road for when I'm in more of a tabletop type mood.
Lara Navos

Post by Lara Navos »

Just completed Spider-Man: Miles Morales which like the first game was awesome. Playing some Destiny 2 while I wait for Cyberpunk to be released next month...hopefully.
Ken Grady

Post by Ken Grady »

Lara Navos wrote: November 21st, 2020, 8:08 pm Just completed Spider-Man: Miles Morales which like the first game was awesome. Playing some Destiny 2 while I wait for Cyberpunk to be released next month...hopefully.
How long is Miles Morales? I loved the first game but i've been balls deep in Yakuzas and got a few more to go so my dance card is kinda full up on big ass open world long winded dealie doos like the first one.

Gonna beat Yakuza 3 tonight. Onto Yakuza 4 tomorrow. Also playing Hades and just about every fighting game that ever was. :P
Lara Navos

Post by Lara Navos »

It's shorter than the first. Also depends if you're a collectable/side mission kind of guy. If you just do the main missions, you're done in like 2-3 hours. If you want to platinum it, it'll take much longer.
Lilith Delcroix

Post by Lilith Delcroix »

Playing this new game, 2077... heard of it?

<_<
>_>
Lara Navos

Post by Lara Navos »

Morgan Sathel

Post by Morgan Sathel »

I have 40 hours in 2077 thus far. Checked out all the lifepaths, tested a few builds, but now I'm settled in the Hacker/Ninja Assassin build, which is a blast to play. Very satisfying to pull hacks and kill enemies silently.

Game has some bugs, but it is amazing overall. It's all I was expecting it to be and I'm in love. Is it the best game ever? I'm not sure about that. The more I think about Red Dead Redemption 2, and the more I realize how special that game is.

But no doubt, 2077 is the game of the year for me. Naysayers can suck my flaps and my left tiddie.